- Adequacy of focus?
- Are CISOs empowered?
- Adequacy of technical capability?
- Regulatory support?
- Supply-chain complexities, vulnerability assessments, continuous monitoring
- Reaction and recovery, business continuity planning* Information Sharing within critical information infrastructures, industry, academia.
- Solving technical/technology challenges
- Security vulnerabilities, malware, backdoors, and a complex supply chain* Cybersecurity compliance part of procurement criteria
- Frequent vulnerability assessments (system level)
- New developments in security monitoring and incident response
- Solving policy and process challenges
- Full-time empowered CISOs in all utilities
- Building organizational capability and talent pool. Degree and certification courses in academia
- Proactive Information Sharing among utilities, industry, government, and academia
- Investment in research
29th June - 02nd July
April 13 -17, 2016
Feb 4 -7, 2016