Timely and accurate information on policy and regulations that can impact your business through our daily ‘IPPAI Power News’
Strategic insights into the industry and policy developments in the energy and infrastructure sectors through our reports and publications
In cerebral events that bring together the finest minds in the world from across different sectors
With policymakers, regulators, industry leaders and experts at our industry focused conferences
Energy policy development and regulatory initiatives through sponsorships of our critically acclaimed conferences
Your views and concerns through your articles and write-ups in our critically acclaimed conference books and publications
With other organizations that have common interests and concerns at our conferences
Your visibility and reach out to energy stakeholders through our video interviews on industry issues at
Member discounts for conferences, learning material, books and DVDs
Strategic Position : IPPAI provides an interface between all players in the energy/infrastructure sector and regulators and policymakers. Gain from the experiences of other businesses and share new ideas on a variety of subjects including:
- New products and markets
- Industry developments
- Industry laws and regulation
- Impacting Policy: The outcome of IPPAI's path-breaking initiatives are forwarded as recommendations to key decision-makers in the government (including the Prime Minister’s office), both at the federal and state level.
- USP As a neutral forum, IPPAI has the dispensation to interact with regulators and can, thus, provide cutting-edge information on developments in the market and the emerging situation much before anyone else.
- Networking: Our events attract a high-calibre audience including key decision-makers and opinion-makers across business and government, providing excellent networking and branding opportunities to all stakeholders.
- Media Presence: IPPAI's opinions and information are sought by leading international think-tanks and media. We have been featured on BBC, Reuters, CNN, Far Eastern Review, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, The Economist, CNBC, NDTV, Fortune Magazine, Economic Times, Business Standard, among others. Our media partners include CNBC & CNBC Awaaz, NDTV Profit, Bloomberg and the Economic Times.