IPPAI Power Awards recognizes the contribution of individuals / organizations / Indian States / State Electricity Regulatory Commissions (SERCs) who have significantly contributed to the development of the power sector in India.
All individuals / organizations / Indian States / SERCs operating in any or multiple segments of the power industry in India are eligible to apply for this award.
- All applications / nominations must be submitted using this form. For the purpose of evaluation, ONLY information submitted in the application / nomination would be considered.
- Supporting material is optional. Additional supporting materials may include marketing videos, brochures, advertisements, photographs, and other necessary documents.
- All applications / nominations must be accompanied by the name of the person(s) who will be accepting the award, if the applicant / nominee is chosen as the winner.
- Duly approved applications / nominations may be submitted by post and/or scanned and sent through e-mail.
- The application / nomination and supporting materials must be received by us by Friday, July 13, 2012 via e-mail, post, or courier.
IPPAI, along with Deloitte (Knowledge Partner for the awards) will do the preliminary screenings for the nominations received and submit them to its Jury Members.
The decision of the Jury in the selection, nomination and short-listing of eligible entities and finalization of the awardees shall be final and binding. No queries shall be entertained regarding the decision of the Jury or the decision making process. The authority and decision of the Jury will not be disputed or be subject to review in any court of law.
- Award for Best Solar Power Producer
- Award for Best Wind Power Producer
- Award for Best Energy Services Company (ESCOs)
- Award for Best Thermal Power Producer
- Award for the Fastest Growing IPP (Thermal / Hydro)
- Award for Best Power Transmission Company
- Award for Best Power Distribution Company
- Award for Best State in Power Sector
- Award for Best State Electricity Regulatory Commission
The Ceremony is scheduled for Friday, August 24, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt in Goa, India, during the IPPAI “The 13th Regulators & Policymakers Retreat”.
Kindly send the nomination form to:
Mr. Dinesh Kumar Arya
Assistant Manager – Business Development
IPPAI (Independent Power Producers Association of India)
Shubhanchal Hostel Building, Near Vikas Sadan,
Next to Syndicate Bank, INA Colony,
New Delhi - 110 023, INDIA
Direct: 011 4955 6645 | Board: 011 4955 6600 | Fax: 011 4955 6688 |
Mob: +91 95828 91387 / +91 99101 07985
Nomination closes on
Friday, July 13, 2012
Award Ceremony on
Friday, August 24, 2012
Hotel Grand Hyatt
Bambolim, Goa, India